Translations

Subrahmanya S. subrahmanyas at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 5 11:55:16 UTC 2000

>From: Yaroslav Vassilkov <yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU>
>
>         When a man builds a non-existing image out of elements
>borrowed from real images and then uses this falsified image
>as one of the central arguments to base his pseudo-theory on
>- do you call it simply a "mistake"?

At this point - yes, I would call it a mistake, I dont know
Dr.Rajram's side and I havent read the book yet.

Also, coming to translations - Like I previously asked,
what if a scholar inserts non existent meanings into a text ?

There are many eminent objective scholars on this list - I am sure
that they might have some examples.
I look forward to seeing them. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Subrahmanya