New Indology List

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Apr 28 10:56:50 UTC 2000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Bijoy Misra wrote:

> I have a suggestion for cancellations.

Your suggestion is a good one, but I'm afraid that along with many other
good ideas for improving INDOLOGY, I simply do not have the time to
implement it.  If I had more time and resources, I would probably put them
into changing and upgrading the website, the online texts, and so forth.
But I am a busy academic, writing and teaching, and I simply cannot afford
to give more time than I do to INDOLOGY.  So one very real reason for my
policy of lone decisions and rapid executive action is that it is quick
and relatively undemanding.

By the way, I am strongly opposed to capital punishment.  :-)

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.