[ADMIN] Re: Indian ascetics

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Apr 12 12:23:56 UTC 2000

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Sam Garg wrote:

> Exposure to second hand smoke from chillum-smoking, naked Sadhus must
> be a job hazard for Indology ‘researchers’.  That it leads to mushy,
> unwarranted conclusions is evident from the above statement.

This, coupled with the general tone of your discussion on ascetics, is
unnecessarily rude and argumentative, and not in the least informative or
scholarly.  So I am cancelling your subscription to the list in line with
my recent new policy of doing what I want.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.