NCC

K S Arjunwadkar arjunwadkar at MCMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 29 21:03:45 UTC 1999

> From <arjunwadkar at mcmail.com>
To Vielle Christophe <vielle at ORI.UCL.AC.BE>

29-9-1999

Dear Friend,
I was happy to see that my posting about NCC stimulated a new
line of thinking -- an on-line catalogue of Sanskrit Mss. While I
endorse your views on this subject, I must point out the confusion
between 'a one-line' catalogue and 'an on-line' catalogue. As of
today, my institute is miles away from Internet to think of anything
'on-line'. However, we will think of providing on-line material if an
adequate support is coming to pull the Institute out of the past.
KSA