The New Catalogus Catalogorum

Yasuhiro Okazaki kappa-y at NN.IIJ4U.OR.JP
Mon Sep 27 14:59:08 UTC 1999

Dear Members
I am a beginner of NCC, so can not estimate its true value.
But I am surprised at its usefullnes, and sorry to be late at using it.
If anyone want to study some classical Indian works, he had better firstly
look up NCC. It will give some key to study
Besides a private Indologist, as I, as well as even ones belonging to
public institute
can not access all catalogues of Indian manuscripts. By looking up
NCC, we can get at least the information where the manuscripts in question
is held. It is very useful.

I am also sorry the situation of NCC project which Wujastyk has reported.
I don't have any idea about this problem now, but if I can participate any
movement
to continue NCC project, I will be very happy.

Best Regards
Yasuhiro Okazaki
613-2 Arima, Chiyoda-cho,
Hiroshima-ken, Japan 731-15
TEL&FAX +81-826-72-8851
Office Hiroshima Prefectual Kabe High School
TEL +81-82-814-2032
kappa-y at nn.iij4u.or.jp