The Origins of Indra

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Sun Sep 26 01:34:56 UTC 1999

The following book should prove useful:

The Indian theogony: a comparative study of Indian mythology from the Vedas
to the Puranas, by Sukumari Bhattacharji.
There are different editions by different publishers.

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann
University of California, Berkeley