Sanskrit words ending in cerebral N

Gabriel pradip2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 22 04:07:13 UTC 1999

Dear Harry,
                    This is Gabriel from The Sanskrit Web Site
(www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/3502/index.html). I do not know any words
ending in palatal "n" within a formal sentence at least. Perhaps there may be
some words (probably roots), but quite rare indeed. The rule given by Deshpande
is correct. For example: "san atra" (being here) is transformed into "sann
atra" and then the two words are to be joined together as follows: "sannatra".
                    Well, sorry about my English. Spanish is my native
language.
                    Stay in touch.

Gabriel