Correction to post Sanskrit words ending in cerebral N

Harry Spier harryspier at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 19 21:52:22 UTC 1999

Dear list members,

Apologies.

In my post "Sanskrit words ending in cerebral N, where I wrote "palatal"
that of course should have been "cerebral" and should have been as follows: