Total instruments of debate

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at BIGFOOT.DE
Wed Sep 8 21:46:19 UTC 1999

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:41:55 +0200, Koenraad Elst wrote:

> Associating Prof. Rajaram with Nazi blood-and-soil theories (as
> Dr. Zydenbos claims not to have done,

Please, please read before you accuse. Otherwise, this discussion
will not, cannot go anywhere (I am assuming, perhaps naively, that
you want this to be a real discussion with a reasonably defensible
outcome). I have denied (a) that I compared Rajaram with Hitler, (b)
that I have referred to Hitler three times in my 1993 article. These
were your two recent claims on this list, which you have failed to
substantiate.

Yes, as Prof. Witzel wrote about Dr. Elst:

> By now, we have to become very suspicious about ANY "quote" made
> by him!

RZ