Sanskrit-Tibetan Textual Work

Ulrich T. Kragh 103322.630 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Oct 27 19:19:52 UTC 1999

I am based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and it seems that we do not have Nagao's
work in Denmark, neither at our Asian department of the University nor at
the Danish Royal Library.

>If you are ever able to be in London, I could
>possibly lend you my set if you cannot get it from Japan.

I come to London regularly and might very well take you up on this offer. I
will let you know later.

Sorry that I am ignorant, but you will have to clarify for me the following