Deja Vu Experiences

Wayne Borody wayneb at DNS3.UNIPISSING.CA
Wed Oct 13 16:21:37 UTC 1999

Greetings:

 I would be grateful to anyone who could provide me with specific
references relating to the "deja vu" experience as it is recorded in
Sanskrit literature--Vedic, philosophical, epic, puranic and medical.   [I
would also like to include an open question: should the experience of
samsara, the various forms of yogi-pratyaksha and the experience of a
deity's cosmic vishva-rupa be considered "deja vu experiences" or simply
"deja-vu-like experiences" ?)

Thank you,
Wayne Borody
(wayneb at dns3.unipissing.ca)