curses, enchantments and miracles

Rasik Vihari Joshi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Wed Oct 6 19:37:34 UTC 1999

In the tradition of Nimbaarka sampradaaya several miracles are recorded.A
sanskrit work entitled " Nimbaarka-vikraanti" published fromVrindavan with
Hindi translation gives such miracles.Strotra-ratnakara of the same
tradition speaks of the miracles peformed by KeSava KaaSmiirii
Bhatta.Miracles of ParaSuraama Deva are in the ParaSuraama VaaNi (in four
volumes in VrajabhaaZa).You may also throw a glance on my Sanskrit
Mahaakaavya "Raamaprataaapa-caritam" in two volumes with Hindi and English
translation (l998),Chaukhambha Sanskrit Pratisthan,38,U:A:Bunglao
Road,Jawaharnagar Delhi-110007.Rampratap was a great Pandit of the
thentwieth century and was a saint.His miracles are given in this Mahakavya.
Rasik Vihari Joshi