CSX+ Fonts and ISO draft standard for transliteration

Harry Spier harryspier at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 27 01:57:44 UTC 1999

Dear list members,

The  recent discussion about fonts for transliteration of devanagari made me
wonder about the two following points which I think are relevent.

1) Are CSX+ encoded fonts the only ones presently available that fully
implement the ISO draft standard for the transliteration of Indian
languages.

2) Are Dr. John Smith's fonts (which I use and appreciate very much,
particularily the times roman) the only ones currently available that
implement the CSX+ encoding.

Harry Spier
371 Brickman Rd.
Hurleyville, New York