Diacritics font

Ulrich T. Kragh 103322.630 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Nov 24 14:33:22 UTC 1999

Dear List-members,
I am in need of computer fonts for writing both diacritics as well as
Devanaagarii.

I am using a PC and have to write in MS Word 97 and MS Access.

I have so far been using the Transliteration Vijay diacritics font, but
have discovered that it is not fully compatible with MS Word 97, since the
spaces between the letters are not recognized as such but as characters,
which gives problems with line wrapping, etc.

Can you share your experiences with me? Which fonts are the best to use
with these PC programs?

With best regards,
Ulrich T. Kragh
University of Copenhagen