Sanskrit text books info needed

Vishal Agarwal vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 20 03:45:35 UTC 1999

Sanskrit Subodhini of Dr. Madhav Deshpande is a very refreshing edition. It
is in English-Sanskrit

----Original Message Follows----
From: Krishna Kalale <kkalale1 at SAN.RR.COM>
Subject: Sanskrit text books info needed
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:53:29 -0800

Can anyone help me with a list of text books which I can use to teach
sanskrit.  I am trying to teach 2 levels - beginners, and intermediate.  I
studied using Indian books long time back.  I am trying to teach here in US
so that children and adults can learn the language.  I guess an english-
version would be good for students to follow.  I dont know where to look.

thanks

Krishna Kalale