Connection between Yama, yamI and yamunA

Ruth Rickard rrickard at EASYNET.CO.UK
Sat Nov 13 11:04:18 UTC 1999

There is some interesting information on the origins of Yama in the
Prolegomena to The Vajrabhairava Tantras by Bulcsu Siklos, published in the
Buddhica Britannica series by the Institute of Buddhist Studies in 1996.

Ruth Rickard