When did the gods become literate? Was: Are the gods literate?

Carlos Lopez clopez at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Nov 3 04:25:41 UTC 1999

You might want to consultH. Falk  Schrift im alten Indien.  Ein
Forschungsbericht mit Anmerkunger(Gunter Narr Verlag: TUbingen1993)...there
is a section on the literary evidence for writing...

Carlos Lopez
Harvard U
Dept. of Sanskrit