Image worship and bhakti

Chris Beetle bvi at AFN.ORG
Sat May 29 14:36:49 UTC 1999

In the translation and commentary of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta
Swami Prabhupada of the Srimad Bhagavatam (Bhagavata Purana) there are many
beautiful and informative descriptions of Deity worship and bhakti.  Some of
them are his purports to S.B. Canto 3, Chapter 25, Texts 35-36, and Chapter
29, Texts 15-17.
Being a practictioner of bhakti his whole life and the leader of a worldwide
bhakti movement, his insights are particularly valuable.

I hope this helps.

Chris Beetle