XI World Skt Conf

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Wed May 19 14:57:31 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to inform you that the Asiatica Organization
(http//www.asiatica.org), where you can find the registration form to
the next Skt conference is *not responsible* for the organization of
the XI World Sanskrit Conference. We just wrote the WWW page -- as a
service to Indological studies, and as a favor to colleagues and to
CESMEO.
For further info on the conference, please contact the organizers.

Thank you,

Enrica

--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli                 University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                      Piazza Morlacchi, 11