Gentoo Studies

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 4 16:35:41 UTC 1999

Dear Shrinivas,

I, along with 99.999% Indians, are comfortable flying
Boeing aeroplanes, taking medicine from Western pharmaceuticals,
try to send myself or my kids to Harvard, ...
I would imagine "Indic paradigms of scholarship and knowledge"
must be valid everywhere, either in the Eastern (say, Japanese)
and the Western (say, Cambridge) universities. Don't you agree?

Curious thing about Kak, Frawdley, Talagiri, Rajaram, & their
schoolers: None has any formal, university degrees in Linguistics
or Archaeology.

Regards
SM