Book review: Indus Age- the Writing System by Gregory L.Possehl.

Sanjeev Shankar shankars at SPRINT.CA
Sun May 2 02:00:04 UTC 1999

Ganeshan,

Please do provide concrete evidence for Mr Thompson's dating of the Rg Veda.
A simple 'he says so' is
inadmissible. And Jha's reading of the Indus seals
is hardly contingent on your say so. If you can scholastically disprove Jha
please do so else kindly restrain yourself from making statements such as "I
am not so sure that Jha or anyone else can read Indus seals using Vedic
glossary."

Regards
Sanjeev Shanka