Kalaapa

Chandrasekaran, Periannan Periannan.Chandrasekaran at DELTA-AIR.COM
Fri Mar 12 00:06:59 UTC 1999

The Cologne Online Tamil Dictionary returns  the following entries
for a search on kalApam.

Regards
Chandra

kalApam

otl kalApam kalApam 01 1. women's zone of beads of bells consisting of 16
strands; 2. jewelled girdle of a woman; 3. peacock's tail;
4. umbrella made of peacock's feathers

otl kalApam kalApam 02 rising, disturbance, uproar, raid, invasion

kalApam

otl kalApam kalApam 1. collection; cluster; 2. quiver (TLS)
---------
interestingly there is a word 'kAlapam' which has the following entry:

kALapam

otl kALapam kALapam battle, fight, warfare