Saroja Bhate

Heike Boudalfa boudalfa at STUD.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Sat Mar 20 14:10:38 UTC 1999

Dear Madhav Deshpande,
thank you very much for your information about the University of Pune and
Prof. Bhate. I am not familiar with indian names, and it is really a shame
that one automatically considers a person to be male if she/he has a high
degree.
Best wishes from Heike Boudalfa (female)

----------
> Von: Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at UMICH.EDU>
> An: INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
> Betreff: Re: Saroja Bhate
> Datum: Samstag, 20. Mdrz 1999 12:59
>
> By the way, Professor Saroja Bhate is a "she", the chair of the
Department
http://www.unipune.ernet.in/
>         Best,
>                                 Madhav Deshpande
>
> On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Heike Boudalfa wrote:
>
> > Dear Daniel,
> > I don't know if this is what you want, but I got the adress of Prof.
Saroja