Looking for an out-of-print book

Shrisha Rao shrao at IA.NET
Sat Mar 20 15:20:49 UTC 1999

Martin Gansten <mgansten at SBBS.SE> wrote:

> I have been trying to locate a copy of the following title, published by
the
> Südasien-Institut, Heidelberg:
>
> Jyotisa : das System der indischen Astrologie [Jyotisa : the system of

The Research Libraries Information Network (RLIN), which by experience
I have learned is a good place to look for such material, gives the
following information:

Author:         Turstig, Hans-Georg.

 Title:          Jyotisa : das System der indischen Astrologie /

 Published:      Wiesbaden : Steiner, 1980.

 Subjects:       Hindu astrology.

 ======= Locations =========
                 Stanford University Libraries; University of California,
                   Berkeley; Library of Congress; Emory University;
University
                   of Michigan; Columbia University Libraries; Cornell
                   University; New York Public Library; University of
                   Pennsylvania Libraries

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao