Interested in Gaudiya Vaishnava books

Krishna Susarla krishna at TICNET.COM
Mon Mar 15 07:47:29 UTC 1999

I'm visiting India this summer, and I am interested in getting the following
books with the original Sanskrit (devanagari, not local language
transcriptions). Can anyone please give the specific publication info for
some suitable books (especially ISBN numbers if they have them)? Specific
details about where to obtain them would also be welcome.

Govinda-bhaashya by Baladeva Vidyabhuushana (I need something that has the
original Sanskrit for the commentary)
Vedaanta-syamantaka by Baladeva Vidyabhuushana
Tattva-suutra by Bhaktivinode Thakur
Amnaya-suutra by Bhaktivinod Thakur
Bhagavat Sandarbha by Jiiva Gosvaamii
Paramaatmaa Sandarbha by Jiiva Gosvaamii
Priiti Sandarbha by Jiiva Gosvaamii
Bhakti Sandarbha by Jiiva Gosvaamii
Krishna Sandarbha by Jiiva Gosvaamii

I also would like to know if anyone has published the so-called Krama
Sandarbha and Sarva Samvaadini, both by Jiiva.

If you only know of books that happen to have the translation also, that is
okay. I just need books with the original Sanskrit in them. I am
specifically going to visit South India (Madras, Bangalore, Vijayawada,
Vizag) so if you know of locations in these areas that sell them, that would
be helpful.

thanks in advance,

-- Krishna Susarla