Request for Information...

DAVID GRAY dbgray62 at HOME.COM
Thu Jun 24 03:00:10 UTC 1999

If anyone knows the email or snail-mail address or Dr. Alexis Sanderson
(of Oxford University, I believe), I would appreciate it if they could
forward me this information.

Also, I would like to know the complete citation for a work by Claudio
Cicuzza called, I believe, LaghutantraTIkA by Bodhisattva VajrapANi; I
believe it is a doctoral disseration, although I am not sure at which
University it was submitted.  I do know that it is a critical edition of
a commentary on the first chapter of the Cakrasamvara Tantra.
Alternately, contact information (email or snail-mail address) for Dr.
Cicuzza would also be helpful.

Thank you very much.

David B. Gray
Columbia University