Ekacakra, where?

Graefe Ursula.Graefe at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon Jun 14 17:06:57 UTC 1999

Dear Mrs. Reusch,
as your colleague probably knows the place of the burning house of lac is said
to have been Lakhamandal/Garhwal. Maybe there would be a chance of looking for
Ekacakraa also around that area? There is a hill resort called Chakrata
about 50kms west of Lakhamandal, seemingly founded by the British, but one never
knows. Just to give a suggestion.
Sorry, if this is no good.
Greetings Ursula Graefe