Pindasarani Tables for Vaastu

Nicholas Bedworth nbedworth at HAWAII.RR.COM
Sun Jun 13 02:08:13 UTC 1999

Does anyone have access to tables that give dimensions for Sthapatya
Ved/Vaastu construction based upon nakshatra, etc.? These are apparently
known as pindasarani tables. I have one here, but it's in devanagari; I can
send a gif of it do anyone who would be so kind as to translate it for me.
It would probably take about 5 minutes; there are about 50 common words
around the periphery, and then a table of numbers.