Is "Sanskrit" Dravidian?

Hans Henrich Hock hhhock at STAFF.UIUC.EDU
Fri Jun 11 16:08:53 UTC 1999

Website not available.  See the following error message:

HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check
the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

Can you recheck your website?

Hans Henrich Hock