Historicity of The Flood

H. Mark Hubey HubeyH at MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU
Thu Jun 10 15:46:10 UTC 1999

Here is another one:

1. ME: Abraham, Ibrahim, Avram. Finds a ram with its paws caught
in a thicket. A goat with its front legs caught in a tree is also
found in Sumerian.

2. INDIA: Brahma finds a rhinoceros with its horn stuck in a tree.

--
Sincerely,
M. Hubey
hubeyh at mail.montclair.edu