Gentoo studies (details on SR)

Prasad Velusamy prasad_velusamy at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 9 01:48:27 UTC 1999

      Having gone thru' the Indology archives, I do not see
      Paul write much about Sanskrit and precious little
      on our Rigveda itself! Is he a faculty of Sanskrit
      or any other Indian language/s?

      Sincerely,
      Prasad

<<<<
Well, I hope that the list will now see that Paul Kekai Manansala's
memory is rather poor, and I encourage everyone to excuse him.

As for Paul himself, I encourage him to re-read not only his own book,
but the Rgveda as well.

GT