Oh so Human

Tim Lighthiser timlighthiser at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 2 14:19:35 UTC 1999

I am a new comer to the list. It is kind of
interesting, if not surprising, to see how the 'high
brows' can become "OH-SO-HUMAN," passionately
emotional about something like a 'lowbrow's' posting
on a list. Things are starting calm down, thankfully!