SV: publication of the Aryan-non-Aryan conference volume

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Mon Jul 26 09:02:13 UTC 1999

Madhav Deshpande [SMTP:mmdesh at UMICH.EDU] skrev 26. juli 1999 04:55:
> Dear Colleagues,
>         I am pleased to announce the publication of the papers from the
> October 1996 Michigan-Laussane International Seminar on Aryan and
> Non-Aryan in South Asia : Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology.
>
>                                         Madhav Deshpande

Dear Madhav,

apparently in order to order the book from HUP, we need the ISBN number. I have
not been able to dig this out from the Internet for some reason. Could you be
so kind as to let us know?

Best regards,

Lars Martin

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse