One Reference/Post Proposal

birgit kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Wed Jul 7 17:39:58 UTC 1999

Samar Abbas wrote:

>  One method of increasing the academic quality of the list is to impose a
> requirement that each posting must contain a CITATION from a full REFERENCE.

In addition, I suggest that each posting must contain at least one footnote for
every 40 characters (excluding punctuation).

"The origins remain misty"
(H.N. Randle, "Indian Logic in the Early Schools", OUP 1930, p.1).

:-)
--
Birgit Kellner
Institut f. Tibetologie und Buddhismuskunde / Institute for Tibetan and Buddhist