Consciousness in visishtadvaita

john grimes grimesj at PILOT.MSU.EDU
Thu Jan 14 10:29:52 UTC 1999

Martin,
   See Ramanuja's Sribhasya on the Brahmasutras, 1.1.1 wherein he gives a
thorough, detailed and explicit description of it. That is perhaps the
primary source. Also see Srinivasadasa's Yatindramatadipika, ch 7.
If you want a xerox of the relevant part of RB's article, send me your
mailing address and I'll send you a copy.
John