pots, brahmin names, and potters

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 6 23:12:10 UTC 1999

SNS>gosh....what a frustrated man !
SNS>Actually, the long rant is very useful.
SNS>We get an idea of the quality and venom of the people
SNS>who have been interpreting Indian history so far.

SNS>And for the first time in a long time there is atleast the
SNS>possibilty of responding to the venom that the so called
SNS>"scholars" spew.

SNS>Subrahmanya

   Observing Indology rather shows how frustrated you are :-)

   In another message, I saw - the list can do without such
   snide remarks. The very same applies here too.

   Do you have any analytical response to Prof. Smith's
   Classifying the universe or Prof. Ganesan's
   formulation of how varna exploitation got going?

   Swaminathan Madhuresan
   Bombay, India