The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 4 23:01:27 UTC 1999

>   dates for Indic texts.
>
>  I feel there is a definite dichotomy here because Indians do
>  science at work, but maintain the status quo of
>  caste patriarchy elsewhere.

<<<
I am a scientific worker and an Indian living in America. How do you
know I am maintaining the "status quo of caste patriarchy elsewhere?"
whatever the terms "status quo", "caste patriarchy" and "elsewhere" may
denote?

   I am sorry, Mr. Rao. I should have said "some" Indians.
   Wrote in haste, please forgive me for missing "some".

<snipped>

   I can understand your nonpolitical thoughts. Thank you.

   Regards,
   N. Ganesan