Advaita-Chandran

VANITHA.KRISHNAMURTHY veekay at GIASBMC.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Feb 26 16:51:21 UTC 1999

   When imentioned the advent christianity i was not referring to
Vasco or his successors, i had really ment syriac church which
was well established then in west coastand therefore we cannot
rule out that Madhva was not unaware of christianity.
You mention that Madhva was consistent in quoting scriptures in
supprt of his doctrine.But my query was how could gita and
upanishads support both the doctrines-especially when the dvaita
doctrine is radically differnt from non-dualism?

Krish.