sva-citta-d.r/Sya-mAyA-viSaya-anudar/Sana

Petr Mares erpet at COMP.CZ
Tue Feb 16 09:36:21 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues

sva-citta-d.r/Sya-mAtratA
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-mAtra
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-vij~NAna-viSaya
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-mAyA-viSaya-anudar/Sana
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-vikalpa
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-vikalpa-drSTi
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-gocara
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-viSaya-bhAva-abhAva-parij~Nana
sva-citta-d.r/Sya-gati
sva-citta-vividha-viveka-vihAra

I am very interested whether anybody of you came accross these
compounds and in what traditions. I am working on the text where
this is the basic theme, but I have not found this theme in any early
text of the Buddhist tradition (at least not for their Chinese
counterparts as I am ignorant about Sanskrit) where this text
apparently belong as far as good deal of its terminology is
concerned.

2. Can anybody suggest interpretation of these compounds, and let
me know whether there is a definitive translation for them or if they
suggest many interpretations?

Sincerely

PS I am using the transcription of TITUS-ASCII, but I would I would
like to transcribe it to PSZ, KH, FV or whatever else. I cannot
realize what transcription system is used in this list due to my
Sanskrit ignorance.

Petr Mares
Petr Mares
Lengqie Research