Position announcement : South Asia technician at Library of Congress

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Wed Feb 10 16:49:34 UTC 1999

There is an opening for a library technician knowing one or more South
Asian languages in the Asian Division of the Library of Congress.  I
am requested to distribute the posting  widely.  Unfortunately I am
required to distribute the entire announcement which is quite a large
file and beyond the limits of Indology postings.  If anyone will
contact me directly (not via Indology) I will send the summary
announcement as a message and the entire announcement as an attachment
to them directly.

Allen Thrasher

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
LJ-150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
U.S.A.
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
email: athr at loc.gov

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the
Library of Congress.