SAmkhya/Yoga question

Helen Oles Giunta OLES56 at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 17 01:52:01 UTC 1999

"Definition : PrAkriti is said to evolve for the satisfaction of the
Purushas..... Delema:;to reconcile the changing world to the changeless Self

Dear N. Chandran,
you are thinking as an adult. One should experience as a child. When full of
that child - like wonder the world simply becomes a constantly evolving
/changing play gorund in which the un - changable and ever constant finds its
self .
Experience becomes an accumulation of time spent in this playground. I am
constantly reminding Christians that we never realy left the garden . When
thought of in this fashion - the Pakriti/Parusha delema is desolved.
Helen O.