Was: Date of RV

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Dec 2 14:19:15 UTC 1999

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Robert Zydenbos wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:27:55 PST, Vishal Agarwal wrote:
>
> > I am appalled that Dr. R Z continues to post such pathetic messages.
>
> Dear Mr Agarwal: Could you please elaborate on what is "pathetic"?

Dear Robert,

Please do not take this discussion any further in the open INDOLOGY forum.
Kindly discuss it directly with Vishal Agrawal in private.

I understand very well that you may feel publicly insulted, and therefore
wish to defend yourself publicly, but I think the members of this list are
very well able to make their own judgement about who is culpable in this
matter, and that you really do not need to make a public defence in
detail.

I apologize to you for the intemperate language you have encountered in
the INDOLOGY list, although as you know, the list is unmoderated and I
take no formal responsibility for the opinions expressed here.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list