Invitation

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Aug 21 12:35:28 UTC 1999

You have sent me multiple copies of unsolicited spam advertising materials
against my wishes, seeking to promote your India book fair at
www.indiabookfair.com . Because of this gross breach of Netiquette, I
shall certainly not visit your site, and I shall try my utmost to
discourage others from using your services.  You have shown that your
commercial methods are clearly unscrupulous and indiscriminate, and I
would not feel secure in using any services which you might mediate.

I am a list owner, and I am forwarding this message to 600 of my
colleagues on the list, who share an interest in Indian studies.

Dominik Wujastyk