E-mail of Dr. R. P. Kulkarni. Was: Bricks in Vedic Sacrifice

Toke Lindegaard Knudsen tlk at MATH.KU.DK
Fri Aug 20 21:47:43 UTC 1999

On 20 Aug 99, at 13:33, Shrinivas Tilak wrote:

>    With reference to the query by Toke Lindegaard Knudsen concerning the
> shape and size etc of the bricks used in ancient Vedic sacrifices, I just
> came across a relevant article by R. P. Kulkarni entitled "Indian
> Engineering" in the web page <orientalthane.com> sponsored by the Oriental
> Institute, Thane, India. He might be in a better position to supply
> additional information.

Thank you for the information.  I looked the at the article and it
would seem that Dr. Kulkarni might be in a good position to shed
light on these matters.  Would you happen to know his e-mail or
address?  I have at hand one article of his but it is 20 years old so
the address given there might not apply anymore.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Sincerely,
Toke Lindegaard Knudsen
tlk at math.ku.dk