Tamas & dyaus?

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Wed Aug 18 14:53:47 UTC 1999

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Paul Kekai Manansala wrote:

> The "Grand Cross" generally refers specifically to the solar
> eclipse of August 11.  During that event, you have a close opposition
> of Mars and Saturn occuring at nearly 90 degree angles to the
> eclipse.  Uranus is also in opposition to the Sun and Moon.

Yes, true-- Sorry, I should have clarified the specific phenomena.  The
11th is noted, but this is specific to the 17th-18th of August (elsewhere
in teh rather long posting I received it acknowledges the 11th as a first
step toward this more rare phenomenon.

So, stillinterested if anyone knows about that aspect of this alignment in
addition to the 11th Eclipse.

jr