ZAntideva - Digital Sanskrit Texts

birgit kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Mon Aug 9 16:04:07 UTC 1999

"Ulrich T. Kragh" wrote:

> For an electronic version of the Tibetan text of bodhicarayavatAra, the
> first place I would check would be the homepage of Asian Classics Input
> Project (also known simply as ACIP). I do not have the internet address at
> hand, but any internet search with the above name will definitely bring you
> there.

The latest ACIP release (number IV) contains the Tibetan text (Derge version)
of the Bodhicaryaavataara (file number TD3871) and also a host of commentaries,
check http://www.asianclassics.org/download/TengSkt.html for a list of all
available Tanjur-texts, and
http://www.asianclassics.org/download/texts/tengyur/TD3871M.ACT for the BCA in
particular.

Best,

--
Birgit Kellner
Institut f. Tibetologie und Buddhismuskunde / Institute for Tibetan and