[Admin] Re: Julian Jaynes Society

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Apr 27 16:04:46 UTC 1999

Dear Aditya Mishra,

It is nice to see another person discovering the interesting writings of
Jaynes.  Like you, I have often thought that aspects of his thought could
be applied in the Indian context.

However, I must ask you not to post long postings to the INDOLOGY list.
Your attached html file made your posting over 28k, the longest by anyone
this month.  The attached html file did not include any reference to the
root website, so it was necessary to search via altavista to find the
links in the page you posted.  Altogether it was a bad idea, and against
the explicit policy of the INDOLOGY list.

Next time, please just post the URL.  That is absolutely all that is
necessary. (For those interested in Jaynes, it is
http://home.sprintmail.com/~marcel1/index.html)

--
Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY founder.