[Admin] Re: Indological books

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Apr 22 15:58:20 UTC 1999

Dr.K.Maheswaran Nair, swantham at techpark.net, has posted an advertisement
to the INDOLOGY list for the publisher Swantham Books.

Two of the books listed are actually by Dr.K.Maheswaran Nair, which is
indeed the kind of information which we like to encourage INDOLOGY members
to share.

However, the posting is cast as a blatant advertisement for the commercial
services of a publisher, and I am afraid I have to cancel Dr.K.Maheswaran
Nair's INDOLOGY subscription, since he has so clearly contravened the
guidelines for INDOLOGY membership and use.

This is *not* a suitable place for company advertisements.

On the other hand, if you have yourself written books etc., please feel
free to mention them as a collegial communication to other members.

Publishers may contact me directly to discuss providing a link to their
information via the INDOLOGY website.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.