Thuggee

dorrit Wagner dorwag at GET2NET.DK
Tue Apr 13 15:47:32 UTC 1999

I am currently collecting material for a Ph.D.-thesis on the subject of
Thuggee (a.k.a Thug, Thagi or Phansigars) the Kali-worshipping strangler
sect. I would therefore be very thankful if anybody has any kind of
information on these matters, any booktitles or references, British or
Indian. I am interested in practically all aspects of the sect and in Kali
worship in a broader context. Thank you very much

                                                                Sincerely

                                                                Kim Wagner