uraga and AlavAy

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 12 18:10:03 UTC 1999

   Is this why the ancient Saiva saint Maanikkavasagar proclaims:
     ten2n2ADuDaiya civan2E pORRi!
     ennATTavarkkum iRaivA  pORRi!

     Salutations to Shiva,
      whose perpetual possession is the Southern country,
      and who is the God for people of all countries!